We are currently seeking a Finance Assistant to join our Finance team based in Northwich. The role of the Finance Team is to ensure that the property management function has the support and knowledge to deliver the highest quality service and the role of Finance Assistant is integral to this.
This is a great opportunity for someone to enter the Finance function in the Property industry with a professional and highly regarded Company.
Your role will include:
- KPI reporting both internally and externally.
- Cost and variance analysis.
- Ledger maintenance.
- Budget preparation and review.
- Preparation of service charge demands
- Ability to interpret a set of financial statements.
- Any other ad hoc analysis required to ensure sound financial management.
- Dealing with queries efficiently ensuring excellent customer service
- Building relationships with internal customers to ensure service delivery.
- Being aware of the risks and controls associated with the role, to prevent unnecessary detriment to the business.
You will demonstrate:
- Ability to clearly convey financial information to non-financial parties
- Good communication skills over the telephone, via email and in-person
- Experience of working with budgets
- Preparation or and understanding of KPI reporting.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially excel)
- Detail focused
It is desirable but not essential that you either hold a financial qualification such as AAT however an applicant with experience or drive and desire to work in finance will also be considered.
In return for your enthusiasm and hard work, we will ensure you are armed with the right tools you need to provide the best service. We invest in our people and offer sponsored training and opportunities for an interesting career.
Specifically this position comes with study support towards either completing or starting a professional finance qualification such as AAT, CIMA, ACCA or other. This will be subject to the completion of a successful probation period.
You will be entitled to a host of benefits including 22 days annual leave (rising with service), Gym membership, Free fruit, Pension, Life assurance and childcare vouchers.
RMG embraces diversity and equal opportunity in the workplace.