We have a unique opportunity for an experienced Health & Safety professional to join our highly reputable team of Risk Assessors in delivering Health, Safety and Fire Risk Assessments & Surveys to RMG managed stock in the Midlands and North West of England. This Risk Assessor will also be required to undertake additional work connected with other companies within the Places for People Group.
This is a chance to join the busy Osterna Health & Safety part of the business which continues to have customer service excellence and Integrity as part of its core values.
Your role will include:
- Undertaking Health, safety and Fire Assessments in compliance with Health & Safety at Work etc. Act 1974 and Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
- Reporting on Common internal and external areas of residential developments.
- Providing Survey Reports to Property Managers and Residential Management companies to initiate repairs and ensure a safe environment.
- Keeping up to date on your knowledge of regulations and in touch with customer service requirements.
- Ensuring excellence in all client encounters and promoting the Health & Safety services we provide.
- Require a minimum qualification of NEBOSH National General Certificate, although the NEBOSH Fire Certificate is highly desirable.
- Exhibit a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, along with comprehensive knowledge of current legislation. Evidence of Continuous Professional Development would be of benefit
- Be able to work independently, and collaborate when necessary to resolve challenging situations.
- Membership of a recognized body such as IFE or IFSM is desirable.
- Benefit from having – C&G Accredited Risk Assessment for Legionella Control in Hot & Cold Water Systems qualification (highly desirable).
A full clean UK driving license is essential.
In return for your hard work, we will ensure you are armed with the right tools you need to provide the best service. You will be entitled to a Car Allowance, a 10% productivity bonus per annum and a host of benefits including 22 days annual leave, pension, Gym membership, life insurance and sponsorship for continuing professional development qualifications.