RMG provide a first class service to Freeholders, Developers, Leaseholders and Local Authorities. If you currently employ another managing agent, and would like to find out how RMG could improve your building or estate, we will happily provide you with a personalised proposal.
If you choose to switch to RMG, you can rest assured that our Property Management services are comprehensive and second-to-none.
Switching managing agents does not have to be a difficult process. RMG will work with you from start to finish taking charge of the handover process to ensure a smooth transition.
- Assess the current management needs for your development
- Notify the outgoing management company to terminate any agreements
- Communicate effectively with owners and residents on the development to raise awareness of the transition
- Ensure your development is set up quickly and efficiently on the RMG systems
Once the transition has been completed, you can expect:
- A dedicated property manager
- Full access to our customer service team – Contactable by online chat, email or phone 24/7
- Access to our online customer portal, RMG Living which provides you with the following:
- Ability to view multiple property information in one location by creating a Master Account
- Report repairs and upload images
- View live account information and download statements
- Make Payments
- If you are a Director, view financial reports online and live insurance claims information
- Receive property and meeting announcements from your Property Manager direct to your email
- Download site newsletters
- View and download Insurance Schedules
- Update contact details & correspondence address details
- A Paperless Service that provides electronic issuing of correspondence and invoices
Dedicated teams that deal with:
- Solicitors Enquires
- Processing Budgets
- Debt Collection
- Major Works Management
- Health and Safety
You can rest assured your home will be in the capable hands of the UK’s premier property manager.
It’s simple, if you’d like to switch to us then get in touch with your local Business Development Managers today.
Just select your region on the map to make contact.