What are the additional charges RMG could charge a Leaseholder?
The following is a summary of situations which may incur a charge to be levied by RMG.
- Reminder Fee – This charge may be applied should an account holder not settle their account within 28 days of the invoice send date.
- Land Registry Search – A land registry search may be carried out to ascertain if an account holder has an alternative address that may be used to forward an overdue invoice.
- Debt Referral Admin Fee – An administration charge which may be levied during the debt collection process.
- Instalment Fee – Subject to the terms of a lease an Instalment Fee may be applicable if an account holder wishes to settle their account balance in 3 or more instalments. The charge is applicable once per service charge year and covers the processing of each additional instalment. Should the account balance be settled in up to 2 instalments, the charge does not apply.
- Returned Cheque Fee – Should a cheque be processed with insufficient funds in the account a returned cheque fee may be charged.